TWISTED SUNSHINE: The Crazy Life and Times of ME :)

life is like a box of chocolates- you never know what you're gonna get!

ME.ME.ME

Hello! My name is Sparkles. I am a HUGE NY Yankees fan!!! I have learned that life is short so make the most out of the time you have! So what can you find me doing most of the time.. I love to hang out with my friends and my family- making lots of memories that will last a lifetime.. this is my #1!! I love spending time at camp- BBQs, boat rides, bonfires, etc. Love going to the movies or relaxing at home with a DVD, curling up at night and reading, rocking out in my car to my favorite music! Anyways, I hope you guys have fun reading my blog!!!

LISTENING TO...

I love all kinds of music, so here are a few of my favorites.

(Click any song to listen)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

READING...

The Last Song
by Nicholas Sparks

PREVIOUS POSTS

hello everyone!!!

ARCHIVES

September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
January 2010
October 2010

FUN LINKS

BlogThings.com
Bzoink.com
Tickle.com
Snopes.com
CelebMatch.com
BioLoveMatch.com
YouTube.com
Launch.com
BlinkYou.com

MY FAVORITES

Yankees.com
SU Basketball
That 70's Show
One Tree Hill
CSI: Miami
House

MORE FUN BLOGS

Life or Something Like It
e-Laughs
Hilarious Web Videos
80s Rock Videos
Get the Big Picture
Sox and Pinstripes
Waiter Rant
F*** My Life
The Dingo Report

Sunday, November 05, 2006

GREAT movies and tv

ok so things have been pretty busy- nothing very exciting, just school and work!
i have seen a few movies since i posted last though. one of the best i have seen is THE PRESTIGE. that was just such an awesome movie- plus CHRISTIAN BALE is wicked hot. for those of you who don't know who he is, he play batman in batman begins- just another movie in which he shows off his good (scratch that- GREAT) looks! i've liked him ever since i was in 10th grade and we watched the newsies in one of my classes. he was just a kid then and lets just say he has gotten much much hotter. other than christian bale being in it, the prestige totally kept you on your toes. i need to see it again because i know i missed some things that would make me understand it more. like me, you might have to see the movie a couple times, but that's ok cause it's a great movie and it is just another excuse to watch christian bale. i also went to see THE GUARDIAN. that was a wicked good movie too. i don't normally think ASHTON KUTCHER is cute but he wore a uniform throughout the entire movie. i think you all know what i mean so that's all i am gonna say about that. those were the best two movies i've seen in a while and you can bet that i will be buying both of them when they come out on dvd. speaking of dvd releases, i can't wait for next month- STEP UP comes out on dvd. i will be at the store buying it the day it is released. it feels like i have been waiting for that to come out forever. i can't wait till i own it cause then i can see CHANNING TATUM anytime i feel like it. oh, the only other movie that i saw that was pretty good was FLAGS OF OUR FATHERS. unfortunately, just a couple days after seeing that i found out that REESE WITHERSPOON and RYAN PHILLIPPE were breaking up. that was so sad to me- they were my second favorite hollywood couple (first being FAITH HILL AND TIM McGRAW- if they ever break up, i will seriously cry!). anyways, that's that!!
i also just bought the 1st season of one of my favorite shows- THAT 70's SHOW!!! i never use to watch that show up until just recently- maybe about a year ago. i just started watching some of the reruns and i absolutely loved it so now i need to know how it all started out. my mom actually bought me the 2nd season for xmas too. i should be done with season 1 and ready for season 2 by then. i gotta tell you too that ever since i started watching the show, i absolutely love HYDE (aka DANNY MASTERSON)! he is just such a smart ass. i laugh at practically every word that comes out of his mouth. he is kinda cute too! it was really funny too that i went to a friend's 21st bday party this past friday and although i met her brother once before, this time he totally reminded me of hyde. i didn't realize it until the next day, but i can't get over it now! fez is my next favorite character- "i said good day!!!" whoever watches the show- don't you just love him?!!! he is absolutely hhilarious!
ok, gotta be getting to bed. i got class in the morning- i can't believe that the weekend is over already. it sucks!!! oh well, hopefully i will have time to post again soon. too all- have a good one :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home