TWISTED SUNSHINE: The Crazy Life and Times of ME :)

life is like a box of chocolates- you never know what you're gonna get!

ME.ME.ME

Hello! My name is Sparkles. I am a HUGE NY Yankees fan!!! I have learned that life is short so make the most out of the time you have! So what can you find me doing most of the time.. I love to hang out with my friends and my family- making lots of memories that will last a lifetime.. this is my #1!! I love spending time at camp- BBQs, boat rides, bonfires, etc. Love going to the movies or relaxing at home with a DVD, curling up at night and reading, rocking out in my car to my favorite music! Anyways, I hope you guys have fun reading my blog!!!

LISTENING TO...

I love all kinds of music, so here are a few of my favorites.

(Click any song to listen)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

READING...

The Last Song
by Nicholas Sparks

PREVIOUS POSTS

Charlie Bartlett Monologue
little -> BIG Annoyances!
Blast from the Past...
Is it Friday yet?
Happy Birthday to ME!
Happy Mother's Day and Remembering Loved Ones Passed
Christian the Lion
ABCs of Me
Oh.. the Luck o' the Irish
Holy Crap Horoscope!

ARCHIVES

September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
January 2010
October 2010

FUN LINKS

BlogThings.com
Bzoink.com
Tickle.com
Snopes.com
CelebMatch.com
BioLoveMatch.com
YouTube.com
Launch.com
BlinkYou.com

MY FAVORITES

Yankees.com
SU Basketball
That 70's Show
One Tree Hill
CSI: Miami
House

MORE FUN BLOGS

Life or Something Like It
e-Laughs
Hilarious Web Videos
80s Rock Videos
Get the Big Picture
Sox and Pinstripes
Waiter Rant
F*** My Life
The Dingo Report

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




You Are Generous and Optimistic



You love the warm fuzzy feelings that go with the holidays. You crave comfort, especially during this time of year.

You know how to be there for people. You are generous with your time, and you can always spare a couple hours for someone.



You truly appreciate the people you love, and the best moments of your life are when you're sharing something special with them.

You would never keep a whole pie to your self. You'd keep only a sliver and share the rest. You like to spread the love around.

What Does Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food Say About You?

Blogthings: A Fine Line Between Insight and Stupidity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home